After last year’s hugely successful competition, we invite all children and young people on the autism spectrum from Croatia, Cyprus and the FYR of Macedonia to design ESIPP’s official Christmas card for each country. We are looking for festive fun designs to spread the holiday cheer!
For inspiration and ideas, you can take a look at some of our fantastic entries and the winner from last year.
We are open to all ideas and entries from contestants with any ability are welcome. The winning entry from each country will be used as this year’s ESIPP Christmas e-card and logo.
How to enter:
- Design an image for a card on an A4 (210 x 297 mm) sheet of paper or smaller
- Include the logo of our project in the artwork (the ESIPP tree).
- You can use any colouring or craft materials you like!
- Scan or take a picture of the artwork and send it to email@example.com
- Include your name, age, country and further contact details
- All entries need to be received by Monday 4th December 2017
Winners will be contacted via email by Friday 8th December.
We can’t wait to see them all!